Grant Application Guidelines
We can fund only those organizations with Canada Revenue Agency charitable registration.
Our geographic focus is Calgary and area. We support agencies providing services to people living in the Calgary region, and may consider supporting Calgary-based charities providing services elsewhere.
We do not provide funding for conferences or for research.
We want to make grants that will show the greatest possible impact for our relatively small pool of funds. A contribution from us must be critical to your success, and the impact of our grant must be measurable.
Areas of Interest
Funding requests must fall under one of the following categories:
- Youth Enrichment: Programs that provide young people with positive direction.
- Health and Wellness: Small-scale programs outside of a hospital setting, including end-of-life care.
- Family and Community Wellness: Preventative programs; family healing; initiatives that nurture creativity.
- Animal Welfare: A focus on small organizations.
- Accepting Monday, January 22, 2018
- Closing Monday, February 19, 2018
- Decision Announced Friday, March 30, 2018